Questões de Inglês - Reading/Writing
Escolha a disciplina, dificuldade em Filtrar Questões
Questão 2 6083830ENEM 1° Dia 2021
The British (serves 60 million)
Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.
Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jules and Vikings, then stir vigorously.
Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
lraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
Then add to the meliting pot.
Leave the ingredients to simmer.
As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.
Allow time to be cool.
Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
Note: All the ingredients are equally important. Treating one ingredient better than another will leave a bitter unpleasant taste.
Warning: An unequal spread of justice will damage the people and cause pain. Give justice and equality to all.
Disponível em www.benjaminzephaniah.com. Acesso em 12 dez 2018 (fragmento)
Ao descrever o processo de formação da Inglaterra, o autor do poema recorre a características de outro gênero textual para evidenciar
Questão 20 1558954UEMA 2020
§1 The earliest mention of Indian Pudding in print goes back to 1722, and later in 1796 the dish was included in the first cookbook in the United States, American Cookery by Amelia Simmons, It is considered New England's most traditional dessert.
§2 4 cups of hot milk 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cornmeal 1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons melted butter 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup molasses 2 eggs, well beaten
§3 1 Place the cornmeal in the top of a double boiler or a pan that can be used in a banho-maria. Pour the hot milk slowly into the cornmeal, stirring constantly. Cook this over hot water for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
§4 2 Preheat the oven to moderately slow (165°C / 325°F).
§5 3 Add the remaining ingredients to the cornmeal and mix well.
§6 4 Pour the mixture into a buttered, medium-sized baking dish and place it in the oven in a pan of hot water. Bake for 11/2 hours. The Pudding should be soft and separate a little. To be sligthly firmer, let it stand for 30 minutes before serving. Serve hot with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
KLIE, Virginia. Aprenda Inglês com as receitas da cozinha americana: not just hamburgers! São Paulo: Editora Disal, 2015.
O trecho que caracteriza a textura do pudim é o seguinte:
Questão 27 390593EEAR 2019/1
Read the text and answer question.
- 25g butter
- 500g small onions, (about 5 in total), halved and finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 284ml pot double cream
- 140g mature cheddar, coarsely grated
For the pastry
- 280g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 140g cold butter
Adapted from www.bbcgoodfood.com - Accessed on 15/12/2015.
The text above is a recipe for:
Questão 15 5287904UFVJM 2018.1
How to make chocolate cookies
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stir until smooth.
2. Sift together baking powder, flour, cocoa and salt; set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter with brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
4. Beat in eggs taking one at a time, then stir in vanilla and coffee granules until well blended.
5. Using a wooden spoon, stir in melted chocolate.
6. Then stir in the dry ingredients until it blends well.
7. Cover, and allow it to stand for half an hour.
8. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
9. Place two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
10. Roll dough into walnut sized balls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
11. Then, bake it for ten minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will still be very soft because of the chocolate.
12. Let the cookies cool for ten minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Fonte: Disponível em:http://www.indobase.com/recipes/details/chocolate-cookies.php. Acesso em: 28 set. de 2018. (Adaptado)
A receita apresentada no texto refere-se a um tipo de:
Questão 59 399587URCA 2° Dia 2018/2
From: https://goo.gl/fCf46P . Accessed on 04/26/2018
Após ler a receita, pode-se afirmar que:
Questão 43 111492UEMA 2014
Mexican rice belongs to an unusual
category of Mexican dishes called dry
soups. To make a dry soup,
a starchy food such as rice, noodles, or
cut-up tortillas is cooked slowly in a soup
broth. Eventually the broth is completely
absorbed by the starch, leaving a "dry"
soup. Dry soups are served as a separate
course before the meat course.
1cup white rice, uncooked
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 cups tomato juice
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
½ teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
½ green pepper, cleaned out and chopped
1 ½ cups chopped onion
2 large tomatoes, chopped, or 1 8 ounce can (1 cup) tomatoes cut up with a spoon
From: CORONADO, R. Cooking the Mexican Way. USA: Lerner Publications Company, 1982.
O texto Mexican Rice, por suas características de forma e por seu propósito comunicativo, é exemplo do gênero
Saídas de Tela
Saídas de Tela
Durante a realização dessa avaliação você não pode mudar de tela.
Cuidados para evitar que sua avaliação seja bloqueada:
- Não mude de programa ou de aba durante a avaliação.
- Desative a opção de bloqueio de tela, caso esteja fazendo alguma cálculo no papel.
- Não acesse outras notificações ou alertas durante a avaliação.
- Caso sua avaliação seja finalizada, apenas seu professor poderá reativá-la.